284FW: NAPA - LPO table/booth at the SfAA

    Mar 20, 2007

      From: Jim Mullooly [mailto:jmullooly@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 12:57 AM
      To: Glenn Brown
      Subject: RE: NAPA - LPO table/booth at the SfAA

      Glen,

      Would you mind sending the following message to the SCOPA membership through your list or message board?

      Dear SCOPA membership,

      I will be organizing a booth to promote NAPA and LPOs at the SfAA meeting next week in the book display room.  The booth will be open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9am-4pm.  This has historically been a great opportunity for local LPO’s to show support at the national level as well as expanding their numbers locally.  I would greatly appreciate your participation in volunteering for an hour or two during the meetings at our table.

      Please respond directly to me (jmullooly@...) with your available times anytime from Thursday through Saturday between 9am-4pm.

      Gratefully,

      -Jim (Chair, Communication Committee,NAPA )

      James Mullooly, PhD
      Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology
      California State University , Fresno
      www.csufresno.edu/Anthropology/Faculty/Mullooly