273Re: USF alums session at SfAA 2007 in Tampa

    Oct 2, 2006
      I still think it is a good idea to explore the concept of a roundtable
      for this meeting...it would allow more participation, even if it is less
      formal. It would be like a large focus group of sorts and I think it
      would reflect well on the USF program. From there, John's got a good
      point, we could solicit abstract/papers for PA or some other venue.

      The other advantage of a roundtable might be that if people are already
      committed to sessions, they should still be able to contribute to
      roundtables...they don't count the same. In the past, that was the case
      but we could check with the program chairs.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic