265FW: LPO stuff for AAA meeting

    Aug 25, 2006
      Message
      more fyi

      From: Susan.Mann [mailto:susan.mann@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 12:05 PM
      To: 'Koester, Kimberly'; 'Terry Redding'; npgreenman@...; pebeverly@...; boulange@...; bohren@...; epuccia@...; Glenn Brown; wolfe@...; wapapresident@...; mduke@...; kkoester@...; gggrebler@...; jmullooly@...; roxanna_unt@...; graiko@...; charityjgoodman@...
      Subject: RE: LPO stuff for AAA meeting

      I replied to Terry separately but since some promotion is going on here, I might as well...

      NAPA is sponsoring a workshop,

      TITLE OF EVENT: Anthropology Rebranding Project Workshop

      SPONSOR: National Association for the Practice of Anthropology

      DATE SCHEDULED: 11/17/2006

      TIME: 12:00:00PM - 01:30:00PM

      ROOM: Blossom Hill I-3rd Flr-Marriott San Jose

      This is a follow-up session to a presentation made at last year's AAA's

      Hopefully some NAPA members can attend.   We are trying to address Anthropology's image.

      Susan
      NY LPO

      SW Software, Inc.
      Susan H Wolman Mann, MA
      Principal
      248 West 88 Street
      Suite 6A
      New York, NY 10024
      susan.mann@...
      tel:
      fax:
      mobile:
      212/875-1495
      212/875-1498
      917/940-6650
      Add me to your address book...Want a signature like this?