259FW: Mtg Reminder: Central Park Village Relocation Project

  • Wolfe, Alvin
    Aug 17, 2006

      From: Puddy, Richard
      Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:44 AM
      To: Baggerly, Jennifer; Baker, Tamara A.; Betancourt, Kathleen; Briscoe, Richard; Canty-Mitchell, Janie; Catala, Martin; Clem Miller; dennis.holt@...; Ed Johnson; Ersing, Robin; Evangeline Best; Graham, Laurel; Green, Hiram; Green, Trent; Greenbaum, Susan; Hathaway, Wendy; Jetson, Judith; Jones, Robin; Keller, Harold; Kent, Ellen; Kolsen, Linda; Laurel Graham; Lydia Medrano; Maggie Kusenbach; Margaret Fender; Michele Ogilvie; Paulson, Robert; Perrin, Kay; Puddy, Richard; Pynes, Joan; Rodriguez, Cheryl; Simon, Amy; Strom, Elizabeth; Terry Cullen; Johnson, Terry; Ward, Beverly; Wolfe, Alvin; /o=HSC/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=lravensc; ADRIANNE HALL; Alina Hernandez (tigerlilyah14@...); Althea England; Amy Green; Armstrong, Mary; Batsche, Catherine (FMHI); Bobbi Davis; Boothroyd, Roger; Browning Spence (E-mail; Coulter, Martha; Friedman, Robert; Gesten, Ellis; Gorski, Peter; Hill, Marie; Irene D. Hill; Jane Soltis (E-mail; Johnson, Terry; Jones, Shayne; kdoughty@...; Linda Scott (E-mail; Mike Trepper (E-mail; Nikki Daniels (E-mail; Penelope Tobias; Raffaele, Linda; Richard Puddy; Rohrer, Lodi; Schumann, Christi; Sharon Buckley (E-mail; Sharon Monteleone (E-mail; Suldo, Shannon; Sullivan, Christopher; Velia Pedrero
      Subject: Mtg Reminder: Central Park Village Relocation Project

      Hello,

      I’d like to remind you that the University-wide Central Park Village Relocation Project Meeting is one week from today, Thursday, August 24th. We’ll be meeting at FMHI in MHC 1503 from 10a-12n.  During the meeting, we’ll be hearing about the following topics:

      ·         Emergent Issues in the Central Park Village Relocation

      ·         Facts and Figures About the Central Park Village and the City Plan

      ·         Tampa Housing Authority Relocation Plan

      ·         Group Discussion

      ·         Wrap-Up and Next Steps

      If you haven’t already, please let me know if you plan to attend.

      Looking forward to seeing you there.

      Thanks,

      Rich

      Richard W. Puddy

      Assistant Director

      USF Collaborative for Children, Families and Communities

      13301 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. MHC 1129

      Tampa, FL 33612

      813-974-7318 (Voice)

      813-974-7571 (Fax)