      From: SCOPA@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Brian McEwen
      Sent: Tue 8/2/2005 12:44 PM
      To: SCOPA@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SCOPA] Central Park Development

      Remember my friend Deanne Roberts, who I suggested a couple of years ago
      might be a good contact in the business community for anthropologists to
      contact, back before the Civitas meltdown?
      Deanne sent me her highly optimistic version of this project the day
      before the Tribune article came out. Her communications company has had
      something to do with the development of this project.
      Brian