      From: SCOPA@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Michele Ogilvie
      Sent: Wed 7/13/2005 12:29 PM
      To: SCOPA@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SCOPA] LPO News for the SfAA Newsletter

      Dr. Wolfe, excellent newsletter article- may I suggest if it is not too
      late, that mention of the other organizations would really enrich the
      article. That would include the Housing Authority, city of Tampa and
      Planning Commission.  Thank you for your continued championing of
      Anthropology in action! Peace.