      From: SCOPA@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCOPA@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Alvin W. Wolfe
      Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 4:29 PM
      To: SCOPA@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCOPA] SCOPA's relations with SfAA/NAPA LPOs

      One of our own MAs,Terry Redding, was responsible at the SfAA meeting
      in Santa Fe for organizing a meeting of all the LPOs.  I could not
      participate because I had a conflicting engagement, but I hope someone
      represented SCOPA there.  We should not let our affiliation with the
      other LPOs drop, because that will be useful one day.

      Who among you know what happened there? Please let us all know through
      this SCOPA YahooGroup.