Greetings

  • Carey Floyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2000
      Hi, I just joined this group. Modeling Eastern Tennessee in
      n-scale <http://deckard.mc.duke.edu/~cef/CTC.html> , I have a
      strong interest in modeling trees and water. What are the
      general thoughts regarding modeling eastern forests? Having
      just
      processed about 30 gallons of fresh-picked lichen, I smell
      rather like old cabbage myself. Please do check out my web site
      which is now quite behind the (rebuilding) state of the layout.