Re: toyota repair in Palo Alto or Mtn. View?

  • tanya
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
      more details: The battery has been tested and it was totally dead.
      The car wouldn't start even with a portable charger, so something else
      is going on.
      If I install a new battery and something is draining the battery,
      that's a waste.

      --
      If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. -- Cicero