Re: [SCC_CAFE] Re: Looking for a kennel with Sunday pick-up

  • Jimmy Liang
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      Not sure where you're at, but SPOTs, near SJC, allows for Sunday pickup, and 24 hour pick up as well. I've taken my lab there a few times, and they provide free bath after 3 days.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
        The info for SPOTS is:
        http://www.spotspets.com/contact.html
        2470 De La Cruz Blvd
        Santa Clara, CA 95050
        just minutes from Mineta San Jose International Airport
        on De La Cruz @ Martin
        (408)727-7687

        --- In SCC_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "Ruth Riegelhaupt-Herzig"
        <ruthrh@...> wrote:

        > My husband and I are looking for a kennel where we can pick-up the dog
        > on a Sunday. Many kennels are closed on Sunday, requiring us to pay
        > for an unneeded day. Any suggestions? Having someone come to our
        > house is not an option.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Ruth

      • michelle cline
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
          My friend and her husband run a doggy daycare (for
          dogs only) in Milpitas area named Barkley Square. They
          offer Sunday pickup. They also have a webcam and
          grooming available. Website is barkleysquare.net