Wanted: Box Tops for Education dimes & Campbell's Labels for Education Labels

  • Starr Choyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 1:21 PM
      Hi,

      I am a mother of two very busy little girls.  I am heavily involved with their education.  I wear multiple hats at the school.  I am a volunteer, Box Tops for Education, Campbell's Labels for Education e-Scrip, Albertson's Community Partner and PTA Membership Coordinator.  Oh yeah, my husband and I do fundraising for the school also.  With the budget cuts that are happening throughout all of our communitites, schools can use all the help they can get.  Our school needs some new office and classroom equipment.  We have also had to discontinue our afterschool program.  So I am appealing to all the good folks out there for the Box Tops for Education dime and or Campbells Labels.
      Thank you for your time,
      Starr Choyce

      http://mail.yahoo.com