Re: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 2/14/2009, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2009
      I put some miles on the F650.  Not too many, but maybe 50 or so.  All I can say is that is was super gritty and pretty sloppy riding, and that was on the paved roads!  I washed off the grit and put it away.  By the time I get back from travel it will be lousy again.

      I probably won't make breakfast, I am planning on going out for a couple rounds of winter trap.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13, 2009

        Date: Saturday February 14, 2009
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
        Location: Golden Corral
        Notes: Lima Road, just south of I69

      • habumo
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2009
          I'll be working so I won't make it there either.

          matt