Breakfast Meeting, 2/14/2009, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2009

      Date: Saturday February 14, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days.
      Location: Golden Corral
      Notes: Lima Road, just south of I69

    • Branko Mijatovich
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10, 2009
        I'll in out-of-town for the breakfast...
      • Mike & Dolly Collins
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2009
          We're down in the Florida Keys. Sorry, we'll be soaking up 70+ degrees instead of attending the breakfast. We ended up not trailering the BMW down here. We decided the cage was more comfortable than the truck. We understand that most of the snow is gone. You can actually get a motorcycle down the street. So, enjoy the early riding weather. We'll be home at the end of February. Cheers, Mike & Dolly

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2009
            I put some miles on the F650.  Not too many, but maybe 50 or so.  All I can say is that is was super gritty and pretty sloppy riding, and that was on the paved roads!  I washed off the grit and put it away.  By the time I get back from travel it will be lousy again.

            I probably won't make breakfast, I am planning on going out for a couple rounds of winter trap.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 13, 2009

              Date: Saturday February 14, 2009
              Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
              Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
              Location: Golden Corral
              Notes: Lima Road, just south of I69

            • habumo
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 13, 2009
                I'll be working so I won't make it there either.

                matt