International Motorcycle Show in Cleveland Jan 30- Feb 1.

  • nined2yk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      The International Motorcycle Show is Coming Next Week to the Cleveland
      I-X Center,
      January 30 - February 1, 2009!

      I just cut and pasted the info from their e-mail... Cleveland and Ohio
      are the only places that BMW are going to be - according to the website
      and BMW's information.

      I'm out in Michigan next weekend, so I won't be going.

      Haven't decided on Chicago as of this date.

      Have a nice weekend and stay warm (16 above per the weatherman).