RE: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 1/10/2009, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

      OK, I’m free for breakfast – not working, and still haven’t fixed the RT.

      Let’s meet at the Golden Corral and decide (in the parking lot) where to go from there – incase someone hasn’t seen these messages of going someplace else.

      Thanks.

      Branko

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

        I’ve done a MapQuest on Cosmo and it’s not on Washington Ctr Rd, but St Joe and St Joe Ctr Road – Canterbury Green and Pierre’s, just east of the bridge.

        Thanks.

        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

          Ok Cosmos on Washington Ctr Rd – thanks.

          Branko

          I picked Cosmos on Washington CTR on the other email I sent.  Much better food, but will be more crowded.

          On 1/9/09, Matthew Moran <mmoran54@...> wrote:

          Not sure I can make it this week, but let me know where you decide in case.   I think it would be a great idea to find a new spot.  The space at GC is nice, but the food is not so good.

          matt

        • djkhunter@aol.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009
            Branko,
            Cosmos is ALSO on washington Center right next to IHop  just east of Lima.

            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009
              Yup that's the new location.  We can meet at GC and then head over.

              The weather seems to indicate riding a bike may be precarious tomorrow.

              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

                Ok, so there is no misunderstanding, we’ll meet at GC and then head over – see you all at 9am then… Branko