Re: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 1/10/2009, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009
      I picked Cosmos on Washington CTR on the other email I sent.  Much better food, but will be more crowded.

      On 1/9/09, Matthew Moran <mmoran54@...> wrote:

      Not sure I can make it this week, but let me know where you decide in case.   I think it would be a great idea to find a new spot.  The space at GC is nice, but the food is not so good.

      matt

      On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Zach Leahy <leahyz@...> wrote:

      Oh some good suggestions around that area -

      Cosmos on Washington Ctr.
      Willie B's on Dupont near 69
      Sunrise Cafe on Coldwater just north of Dupont
      Friends Cafe at Dupont and Lima...

      You could probably never guess the area where I live :)

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

        OK, I’m free for breakfast – not working, and still haven’t fixed the RT.

        Let’s meet at the Golden Corral and decide (in the parking lot) where to go from there – incase someone hasn’t seen these messages of going someplace else.

        Thanks.

        Branko

        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

          I’ve done a MapQuest on Cosmo and it’s not on Washington Ctr Rd, but St Joe and St Joe Ctr Road – Canterbury Green and Pierre’s, just east of the bridge.

          Thanks.

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

            Ok Cosmos on Washington Ctr Rd – thanks.

            Branko

            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009
              Branko,
              Cosmos is ALSO on washington Center right next to IHop  just east of Lima.

              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009
                Yup that's the new location.  We can meet at GC and then head over.

                The weather seems to indicate riding a bike may be precarious tomorrow.

                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

                  Ok, so there is no misunderstanding, we’ll meet at GC and then head over – see you all at 9am then… Branko