Breakfast Meeting, 1/10/2009, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 6, 2009

      Date: Saturday January 10, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Golden Corral
      Notes: Lima Road, just south of I69

    • Mike & Dolly Collins
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 7, 2009
        Sorry, we'll be in Indianapolis for mid-winter American Legion Conference. We'll miss you all. Looks like we'll miss February breakfast as well. Taking the motorcycle down to FL Keys for a couple weeks. At least we'll get in our February ride. Mike & Dolly

        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 8, 2009
          Anyone want to go somewhere different?  I really can't say I appreciate the food too much, but the people who sit at my table seem awfully nice :)

          maybe I need to wigglethe F650 out and ride it to breakfast.....  Then again looking at the weather maybe I'll stick with the cage and the snow tires.

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 8, 2009
            Oh some good suggestions around that area -

            Cosmos on Washington Ctr.
            Willie B's on Dupont near 69
            Sunrise Cafe on Coldwater just north of Dupont
            Friends Cafe at Dupont and Lima...

            You could probably never guess the area where I live :)

          • Diederich, Roger - CS
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 8, 2009

              I won't be able to make it, eat for me!!

              Oh some good suggestions around that area -

              Cosmos on Washington Ctr.

              Willie B's on Dupont near 69

              Sunrise Cafe on Coldwater just north of Dupont

              Friends Cafe at Dupont and Lima...

              You could probably never guess the area where I live :)

              This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
              Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
            • djkhunter@aol.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 8, 2009
                I hope to make it and a change in food would be good. I am game for any of the below selections.

                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 8, 2009
                  Roger,

                  Any info on the motorcycle show. We'd try to make it if we're in town.

                  Mike & Dolly

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

                    I have to back out for the Cleveland show.  I have a proposal that I will be working that weekend if the schedule holds true.  Sorry.

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

                      Date: Saturday January 10, 2009
                      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
                      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
                      Location: Golden Corral
                      Notes: Lima Road, just south of I69

                    • Matthew Moran

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009
                          Since people were up for a change - let's meet at Cosmos on Washington CTR at the same time.  much better eats!

                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

                              OK, I’m free for breakfast – not working, and still haven’t fixed the RT.

                              Let’s meet at the Golden Corral and decide (in the parking lot) where to go from there – incase someone hasn’t seen these messages of going someplace else.

                              Thanks.

                              Branko

                              I hope to make it and a change in food would be good. I am game for any of the below selections.
                              Not working so I’m free for breakfast.

                              Let’s meet at the normal time and place (9am, Lima Road Golden Corral), and decide from there where to get breakfast – incase someone missed these messages.

                              Thanks.

                              Branko

                              Oh some good suggestions around that area -

                              Cosmos on Washington Ctr.

                              Willie B's on Dupont near 69

                              Sunrise Cafe on Coldwater just north of Dupont

                              Friends Cafe at Dupont and Lima...

                              You could probably never guess the area where I live :)

                              Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations FREE while you browse.Start Listening Now!

                              Message 14 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

                                I’ve done a MapQuest on Cosmo and it’s not on Washington Ctr Rd, but St Joe and St Joe Ctr Road – Canterbury Green and Pierre’s, just east of the bridge.

                                Thanks.

                                Message 15 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

                                  Ok Cosmos on Washington Ctr Rd – thanks.

                                  Branko

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009
                                    Branko,
                                    Cosmos is ALSO on washington Center right next to IHop  just east of Lima.

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009
                                      Yup that's the new location.  We can meet at GC and then head over.

                                      The weather seems to indicate riding a bike may be precarious tomorrow.

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009

                                        Ok, so there is no misunderstanding, we’ll meet at GC and then head over – see you all at 9am then… Branko