Breakfast Meeting, 12/13/2008, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2008

      Date: Saturday December 13, 2008
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Golden Corral
      Notes: Lima Road, just south of I69

    • Mike & Dolly Collins
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2008

        We'll be there. Dolly wants to raid Matt's brain about problems with our computer. I'll talk motorcycles with anyone else while he's occupied.

        Cheers,

        M&D

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2008

          See you there!

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 11, 2008
            I'll try to be there.  I'll see how I can fair after having my wisdom teeth pulled.  Perhaps I'll only be there for conversation :)

            Zach

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2008

              Date: Saturday December 13, 2008
              Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am