Breakfast Meeting, 11/8/2008, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008

      Date: Saturday November 8, 2008
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Golden Corral
      Notes: Lima Road, just south of I69

    • Mike & Dolly Collins
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2008
        We're planning to get there and join you for breakfast, rain or shine.

        We will also be riding later with the American Legion Riders in the Auburn Veterans' Day parade which is scheduled for 1200 noon. Riders will line up at 1115 at the college square. Anyone who is free would be most welcome to ride along with the AL riders. Parade would conclude by 1 p.m. at the latest.

        Cheers, Mike & Dolly

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2008

          I won’t be at the breakfast, concert in Indy… have a good ride at the parade for those that are attending.

          Branko

          _,_._,___

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2008

            Date: Saturday November 8, 2008