RE: [SCBeemers] Dinner Ride, 10/28/2008, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2008

      I know I won’t be going… haven’t even started to get into the RT with that electrical problem – did find a wiring harness in Ohio, but for the price and no insurance that it will work, or return, I’ll go with trying to “splice” the problem… unless it’s a complete lost.

      Looks like the complete wiring harness does have some branches off it, so I’m hoping that it’s not as big a “short” as it looks at this time.