Dinner Ride, 10/28/2008, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2008

      Title: Dinner Ride

      Date: Tuesday October 28, 2008
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Tuesday.
      Location: TBD
      Notes: TBD

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2008
        Ahhhhh... A brisk 30F on the way to work!  Has anyone actually been going to the dinner rides?

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2008

          I know I won’t be going… haven’t even started to get into the RT with that electrical problem – did find a wiring harness in Ohio, but for the price and no insurance that it will work, or return, I’ll go with trying to “splice” the problem… unless it’s a complete lost.

          Looks like the complete wiring harness does have some branches off it, so I’m hoping that it’s not as big a “short” as it looks at this time.