Breakfast Meeting, 9/13/2008, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2008

      Date: Saturday September 13, 2008
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Location: Golden Corral
      Notes: Lima Road, just south of I69

    • Mike & Dolly Collins
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2008
        We'll be down to the breakfast meeting and will tell you our tale of woe. Briefly, in case we miss some of you:      coming back from the American Legion Legacy run (Indy to Phoenix) we had the final drive go out in E. St Louis. Gateway BMW were incredible. They dropped everything, got parts back in and got us on our way the next day.

        When we got home, though, the final drive was still leaking. Come to find out from Woodsons that BMW sent a reconditioned part and charged us for a brand new one. I guess it happens.  We'll dispute the original charges on our credit card and force the issue with Gateway and BMW (New Jersey). Anyway, Woodsons dropped all labor charges and are only interested in getting paid for a few O rings. We're not expecting much over $20 for the job. Looks to us like dealers go out of their way, but BMW doesn't seem to give a rat's ........

        See you later today,

        Mike & Dolly