Re: [SCBeemers] THANKS MATT

  • Matthew Moran
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19 2:11 PM
      It was a good ride, but the wings were not even close up to par for that place.  I went back this past Sunday and they were back up to what I expect out of that place.  I think he had done some many more that usual they did not get the normal attention.  At least he did sell out!.

      Matt

      On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 9:08 AM, steve tumbleson <meshikinquah@...> wrote:

      Thanks for putting together the lake ride. The ride was good, The weather was great...couldn't have asked for better. (the wings weren't bad either)

    • nined2yk
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19 8:19 PM
        I was hopeing to take Julie on the same route in the near future - I
        thought it was very nice and interesting to see the changes in the road
        between here and there... now if only I had gps, or a map overlay, to
        go by.