1 Free Ticket to Sunday's AMA Races at Mid Ohio

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      I have 1 Grandstand Ticket and Paddock Pass for Sunday's AMA Superbike
      Race at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course ($60 ticket). It is a 145 mile
      ride 2.5 hours from I-469 and US 30. I was there yesterday and can't
      go on Sunday so my ticket is available. You can buy tickets at the
      gate on Sunday if you have someone to go with you. Cost will be $35
      for general admission and $15 for a paddock pass.

      Sunday's schedule is: Practice/Warm-up from 8:30-10:50. Red Bull AMA
      Rookie Cup Race at 11:00. AMA Superstock Race at 1:00. AMA
      Supersport Race at 2:00. AMA Superbike Race at 3:00. Lot's of bikes,
      lots of vendors, lots of scenery.

      Please let me know if anyone wants it and we can make arrangements to
      pick it up today. Call 260-438-2699.

      Doug Randol