Re: [SCBeemers] Charter Renewal.

  • steve tumbleson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2008
      I'm with you Zach. You can only spread your self so thin. It's not like there were no issues before, I don't expect anything to improve do to this.
      It seems they just want to sell (new) bikes, and not much else.

      I saw an ad for the dealer in Indy the other day.

      Zach Leahy <leahyz@...> wrote:
      According to the commerical I heard last night they are now also a Yamaha dealer.  Great, more bikes, worse service.....  I'll still buy parts there (not that they ever have them in stock) and maybe let them do warranty work, but I'm continuing to dislike the place.

    • Branko
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2012
        That time again to for charter renewal - well, it came earlier this year - or I just didn't recall it coming in January last year.

        Either way, it's time to renew.

        I need four current BMW MOA member ID number to complete the renewal form. (As I'll use my ID number, only four others are needed. Five total are needed for the annual renewal.) I'll pay for the renewal.

        If anyone is interested in getting an RA charter, I've been in contact with their charter club coordinator since the last BMW MOA rally in PA. Their requirements are less than BMW MOA as to the number of RA members needed to start a club.

        So if you are interested in adding the RA to our group, please provide the same information: name, RA ID number.

        If there is no interest in joining the RA, I had thought of joining anyway as I was happy to talk with the coordinator at Bloomburg. Either I was going to start a new chapter, or do an internet club, or join the coordinator's internet club... either way, I was putting it out there for you all to see and make a comment.

        Thanks.

        Branko
        President
        SC Beemers