Dirt cheap Top Case

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      See the ADVrider link for a cheap topcase (universal fit w/mounting plate) similar to a Givi case.  I ordered one to use maybe once a month or so on two-up longer rides.  grand total of $50.98.  I have not recieved mine and can't speak of the quality, but several on the thread have reported favorably.  You won't see the discount until just before you OK your order.. But it has been working for 6 months it appears.