30k service

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      I just did the 30,000 mile service on the 1200GS.   I don't understand where all the miles go.... :)

      Actually yes I do.. it's from stuff like this:
      This weekend I'm thinking of heading to the Iowa Rally (great one if you've never been) and then on Wed following it's up to the RA rally in the UP.  All you GS riders better be ready for some fun off-roading.

      That should rack up a good 3-4,000 miles.