Indy open house

  • steve tumbleson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008
      I have heard that the new Indy dealer is having a BMW open house tomorrow from 4pm - 7pm. I'm thinking about riding down (maybe). Has this been a well kept secret, or am I the last to know?? (as usual) I have sent them an e-mail to confirm, but haven't heard back.

    • steve tumbleson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008
        By the way; their web site is www.indypolaris.com.