Breakfast Meeting, 4/12/2008, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8 5:59 AM

      Date: Saturday April 12, 2008
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Golden Corral
      Notes: Lima Road, just south of I69

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8 9:32 AM
        Unfortunately I won't be there as we are out of town this weekend.

      • Mike & Dolly Collins
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8 5:55 PM
          We'll be there. Anxious to get back in touch with you all.

          Cheers, Mike & Dolly

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11 5:58 AM

            Date: Saturday April 12, 2008
            Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am