Breakfast Meeting, 3/8/2008, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008

      Date: Saturday March 8, 2008
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Location: Golden Corral
      Notes: Lima Road, just south of I69

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008
        I probably won't make this one as I am going to be working tomorrow.  Wednesday I'm headed for the Tran-Am-Trail with my friend Greg so I'm going to be making up in advance for taking some time off.