Aerostitch does it again!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      I've always been an Aerostitch fan.  It seems a lot of their products work really well.  I've been abusing my Roadcrafter after pony-ing up both a leg and an arm (from the elbow to the wrist) for the thing.  After 4 years (and nary a trip in the washing machine) it needed a bit of attention so I sent it in over the cold months.

      Scott did an excellent job diagnosing all the little problems on my suit.  I knew about 1/2 of the problems he sent back.  It was a menu style repair bill that I could pick each repair individually.  Each one also had an explanation telling me why it was necessary, or if it was just a convenienvce.  A couple of them were even freebies.  I picked my repairs and told them to get to it.  It was a 3 week delay at that point they estimated.

      I called early this week and asked how my stitch was doing.  Scott checked and said that there were still about 13 more repairs in front of it.  He went ahead and moved it to the fornt of the que even before I explained about a ride coming up next week.  It's now on it's way back to me, and should be on my doorstep tomorrow.

      Good guys, and good customer service.  No affiliation, just very pleased!