January 2008 Meeting

  • steve tumbleson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
      I feel that we should meet. There are some things that must be discussed. I will suggest the Golden Corral on Lima Road. They usually have enough room, so that can separate ourselves, and have a discussion. There are some important issues regarding the club that should be addressed. If you cannot make the meeting please share your ideas, concerns, etc through this web site. We need every ones input.
      If you have a better idea for a day, time, location, please share!!! If not, lets say 9:00 am Sat. the 12th.
      Steve

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
        If you need tires mounted, bring them along as I am just down the road and will mount and balance them for club guys at no charge.  Even Better deal, I show you how to do the first one, and you can do the second one <grin>.  I will try and be at this meeting even though I never managed to become an "official" club member.

        On 1/7/08, steve tumbleson <meshikinquah@...> wrote:

        I feel that we should meet. There are some things that must be discussed. I will suggest the Golden Corral on Lima Road. They usually have enough room, so that can separate ourselves, and have a discussion. There are some important issues regarding the club that should be addressed. If you cannot make the meeting please share your ideas, concerns, etc through this web site. We need every ones input.
        If you have a better idea for a day, time, location, please share!!! If not, lets say 9:00 am Sat. the 12th.
        Steve

      • Matt Moran
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008

          Count me in.  I’ll bring all the club stuff that I have.

          matt

          I feel that we should meet. There are some things that must be discussed. I will suggest the Golden Corral on Lima Road. They usually have enough room, so that can separate ourselves, and have a discussion. There are some important issues regarding the club that should be addressed. If you cannot make the meeting please share your ideas, concerns, etc through this web site. We need every ones input.

          If you have a better idea for a day, time, location, please share!!! If not, lets say 9:00 am Sat. the 12th.

          Steve

        • Mike & Dolly Collins
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
            Sorry, we won't be able to make it. We'll be in Indianapolis with the American Legion Riders this weekend. Would have loved to get together with you all. Keep us posted on developments and events.

            Mike & Dolly

            PS Since it was in the 60's the last couple days, I got my Janaury ride in. Also, have we turned in our odometer readings yet?