Re: What are you planning to do in June?

  • willaim.lamb
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2007
      --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, "Diederich, Roger - ACD"
      <roger.diederich@...> wrote:

      > RA in the U.P, you betcha!
      >
      > Houghton, MI
      > June 19-22, 2008
      >
      > The 2008 BMW RA International Rally will be held on the Michigan
      Technical University campus. Details to follow!

      > Hi Have you got room for one more? I can ride headed north. When do
      we leave? Do we ride in a pack or just go solo?
      I have gotten a ride in at least once everweek is year and don't plan
      on breaking that record.
      > This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary
      and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
      whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error
      please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions
      presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
      necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should
      check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
      ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
      transmitted by this e-mail.