Breakfast Meeting, 11/10/2007, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2007

      Date: Saturday November 10, 2007
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 3 minutes.
      Location: Fire Mountain in Auburn (just off I69)
      Notes: Please try to be there as we need to have a real meeting.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 8, 2007
        WOOHOOO Breakfast!!!

        I'll try to be there, I would guess it's unlikely my wife will come.

        In other news, riding has been cold here this past week, and my Kanetsu electric vest from Aerostitch has shrunk over the summer.  I have a new heated jacket liner on order from Warm-N-Safe.  It should be on my doorstep tinight, and I will give a comparison of the two here in a few days for anyone who cares.

      • habumo
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 8, 2007
          I hate it when clothes shrink like that. Brad's sleeping bag did the
          same thing. He had to buy a new one. I would like to know about the
          heated gear, that is probably my next gear purchase.

          matt

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 9, 2007
            I'll bring both the Kanetsu and the Warm and Safe liner to breakfast for anyone interested.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 9, 2007

              Date: Saturday November 10, 2007
              Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
              Location: Fire Mountain in Auburn (just off I69)
              Notes: Please try to be there as we need to have a real meeting.

            • Mike & Dolly Collins
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 13, 2007
                Sorry we missed the breakfast. We had to be in Pennsylvania for the weekend.  Hope all went well.

                Mike & Dolly

                Date: Saturday November 10, 2007
                Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am