Re: Dinner Ride

  • nined2yk
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 30, 2007
      Sorry about not making it after planning the place... had a problem
      with the contractor and cabinet repairman this evening, so when it was
      all said and done I just ran out of time to make it from the house to
      Woodson's... sorry.

      I did leave word with one of the employees that answered the phone, so
      I hope the word got out... but I kind of doubt it since I did leave my
      cell number and didn't get a call.