Re: Dinner RIde

  • nined2yk
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 29, 2007
      For right now I'm planning on attending... so where are we meeting?

      Thanks.

      Branko
    • steve tumbleson
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 29, 2007
        Any Ideas, Go ahead and call it. Anything is ok with me.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 30, 2007

          Lets meet at Woodson’s, 6 pm, I’ve got to check on a replacement mirror for my K bike – bit the pavement while in Denver last month visiting my son and friends out west… really need to get anti-lock brakes on the next machine.

          We can head south to Decatur , or east to Woodburn to Ohio line (and Antwerp – see where they are putting in US24) and pick-up some back roads a long the way… see what we can find instead of concrete and cars.

          The destination isn’t the main thing, getting there is what should be fun.

          Branko

        • nined2yk