RE: [SCBeemers] Re: Dinner RIde

  • Diederich, Roger - ACD
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 29, 2007
      No, it's because while my Mother is in Indiana, we get together on Tuesday's to eat and then I get to do odd jobs around her house.  Hopefully, the bike is being worked on as we speak, but my fingers are crossed.

      How's the new PD?  Last I heard, you had a couple of thousand miles on her, how many now?  She looked sweet!!

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 29, 2007
        For right now I'm planning on attending... so where are we meeting?

        Thanks.

        Branko
      • steve tumbleson
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 29, 2007
          Any Ideas, Go ahead and call it. Anything is ok with me.

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 30, 2007

            Lets meet at Woodson’s, 6 pm, I’ve got to check on a replacement mirror for my K bike – bit the pavement while in Denver last month visiting my son and friends out west… really need to get anti-lock brakes on the next machine.

            We can head south to Decatur , or east to Woodburn to Ohio line (and Antwerp – see where they are putting in US24) and pick-up some back roads a long the way… see what we can find instead of concrete and cars.

            The destination isn’t the main thing, getting there is what should be fun.

            Branko

          • nined2yk