Grand Rapids BMW Open House

  • James Spangle
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2007
      Chris and I attended the open house at Grand Rapids. We had a good
      time. Food was OK. They had a Police demo of the R1200RTP. We met the
      rep. for the Eastern half of US. He is a retired Michigan state police
      officer. We would hold that against him.

      We spoke with several of the South Bend people that attended our
      Fall Down Party last weekend. They spoke of having a mini ralley next
      year and helping out.

      James
    • Matt Moran
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2007

        I was wondering if anyone made it up there.  I would have gone except I was on call.  I got a little ride in Sat, but not much.