SCB Fall Outing, 10/6/2007, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30 9:34 PM

      Title: SCB Fall Outing

      Date: Saturday October 6, 2007
      Time: All Day
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 48 minutes.
      Location: Silver Lake
      Notes: Show up for tall tales and chili.

    • Diederich, Roger - ACD
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
        Hey, look for a couple of handsome dudes on page 117!!!

        This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary
        and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
        whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
        error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or
        opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
        and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The
        recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the
        presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
        caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
      • Matt Moran
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007

          And I thought you were going to mention the new code tester that is available.  Is your bike back on the road and how is it running?

          Matt

          Hope to see you and everyone else at the Fall Outing!

          Hey, look for a couple of handsome dudes on page 117!!!

          ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary
          and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
          whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
          error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or
          opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
          and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The
          recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the
          presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
          caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
          ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *

        • steve tumbleson
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
            Hey that's great!! Now I have proof, to show my wife, that I really do go to these things. I see that they did get your best side, Roger.

            "Diederich, Roger - ACD" <roger.diederich@...> wrote:
            Hey, look for a couple of handsome dudes on page 117!!!

             it may be proprietary   and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to   whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in   error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or  opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author   and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The   recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the   presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage   caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.  ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *

            Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007

              Title: SCB Fall Outing

              Date: Saturday October 6, 2007