Re: [SCBeemers] SS1000

  • djkhunter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      I did an iron butt ride in June. It was the Lake Michigan 1000 (still 1000 miles in 24 hours). The basic route was FTW to Chicago , to Milwaukee , to Green Bay , into the U.P. and over the Mackinac Bridge and straight home to FTW.  I can provide specifics on roads if you want.  It was a good ride and took 21.5 hours. I was riding with a friend that had lousy gas mileage on his Honda.  My R1200CL was perfect as I woke up the next day ready to ride again without any type of physical ailments.  We turned in our paper work in the beginning of July and are still waiting for verification from iron butt Assoc.  By the way my total miles for the trip was 1057.

      David Kirvan