American Legion Legacy Run

  • Mike & Dolly Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      Check out the poor BMW guy in the middle of all the Harleys in the
      Photo section. It was a great ride. 125 bikes went from Indy to Reno
      on this charity ride. I and a buddy (Ralph Heiser, 77 years old, on a
      brand new Harley 6 speed) made it back in 3 1/2 days averaging about
      600 miles + per day. My butt is paralized. Will have to rest for a few
      days before any more long trips. Mike C.