Re: [SCBeemers] Re: Guzzi Rally

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
      Hiya Tom!

      <wave>  At least your Kbike wasn't there to be flooded.

      On 8/29/07, Tom <tom42n@...> wrote:

      --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, Randol Doug <tango5699@...> wrote:

      > I hope no one was seriously injured. It does suggest
      > one should camp on high ground, really high ground.
      >
      > Doug

      .... Amazingly apparently no one was hurt.

      Tom Anspach (I picked up the following from an online search last
      Sunday or was it Saturday)

      Moto Guzzi Rally Flood
      Posted by: tom in Moto Guzzi
      It's been a busy week for me and I'm just now catching up on reports
      from last weekend. This forum thread
      http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=13162.0
      has lots of pictures and discussion of the flooding that wiped out
      the Moto Guzzi national rally in SE Minnesota. No one at the rally
      was injured although word is that the entire Guzzi demo fleet went
      under.