August Breakfast Meeting

  • steve tumbleson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      Our August breakfast meeting will be at the Fire Mountain restaurant at the intersection of I-69 and st rd 8, Auburn. It would be nice to hear what some of us have been up-to this summer.  There will be an up-date on the Bull Frog Holler Fall Down, (fall outing) on October 6-7 along with other club discussion.