BULLFROGHOLLOWFALLDOWN

  • steve tumbleson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2007
                                                                                                                                                                     & nbsp;
      Or is it Bullfrog Hollow Fall Down???? Ya, that's right; thank Jim and Roger for the name. If you don't what I am referring to; this is, what use to be, our fall outing.

      The BFHFD was the main topic of discussion at Tuesdays dinner ride. What I would like to do is just list some of the ideas that were tossed out.

      -Make it Friday and Saturday
      -Charge a fee
      -Have hot-dogs, buns, sticks, fire, etc available for burning Friday night.
      -Get a / some port-a-crapers.
      -Woodsons will let us use their concessions trailer.
      -Woodsons will let us use their gas grills.
      -Some of us have gas grills they could bring. A friend has 2 half barrel charcoal grills we can probably borrow.
      -Provide hamburgers, flat Chicken things, that can be put on a bun, etc. & let people grill their own food on the grills Sat pm .Have p-salad m-salad chips etc.
      -Provide free coffee,
      -Sell pop & bottled water out of iced cooler, by honor system
      -Have donuts, rolls, milk etc for b-fast sat am. or Cook Saturday b-fast.
      -Give SCB BFHFD #1 2007 tee shirts no pin's
      -Friday night's attendance will give us a idea of what will be needed on Saturday.
      -Keep all food frozen, unopened etc. so extra stuff can be sold.

      The fee can cover all or most of the above. Donation will be encouraged.

      Everything listed above is do-able

      After scanning some other rallies, ones similar to this, have fees $25-$50

      Some type of Saturday evening entertainment would be great. (Jim could tell jokes.)

      Arrange a ride of some type for Saturday afternoon. Maybe a lakes area tour, a Dam ride, poker run, or something.

      No shower's (unless it rains)

      We will pay the Spangle's, at least for the electricity

      We all know that this first one will be a learning experience.

      We will officially make it the first weekend of October annually.

      The Club President will cover all losses.

      Questions, Comments, Concerns ??

       Some of you guy's help me out here, I didn't take notes.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Matt Moran
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007

        NICE TRY!!!  Thought you would slip that in.  “The club president will cover all losses”, thought you could get that by me, huh?  See I do read the group messages.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2007

          Oh! I quess I miss-understood that part.>:) Other than that; does anyone else have any input??

          --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Moran" <mmoran54@...> wrote:

          > NICE TRY!!! Thought you would slip that in. "The club president will cover
          > all losses", thought you could get that by me, huh? See I do read the group
          > messages.

        • Diederich, Roger - ACD
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27, 2007
            Great job!!  I think you have captured the ideas that were discussed.

            Oh! I quess I miss-understood that part.>:) Other than that; does anyone else have any input??

            --- In SCBeemers@yahoogrou ps.com, "Matt Moran" <mmoran54@...> wrote:

            > NICE TRY!!! Thought you would slip that in. "The club
            president will cover
            > all losses", thought you could get that by me, huh?
            See I do read the group
            > messages.

            Hollow Fall Down???? Ya, that's right; thank Jim and Roger
            > for the name.
            If you don't what I am referring to; this is, what use to be,
            > our fall
            outing.

            The BFHFD was the main topic of discussion at Tuesdays dinner ride. What I
            > would like to do is just list some of the ideas that were tossed
            out.

            > -Make it Friday and Saturday
            >
            > -Charge a fee
            >
            > -Have hot-dogs, buns, sticks, fire, etc
            available for burning Friday night.

            > -Get a / some
            port-a-crapers.

            > -Woodsons will let us use their concessions
            trailer.

            > -Woodsons will let us use their gas grills.
            >
            > -Some of us have gas grills they could bring. A friend has 2 half
            barrel
            > charcoal grills we can probably borrow.
            >
            > -Provide
            hamburgers, flat Chicken things, that can be put on a bun, etc. &

            let people grill their own food on the grills Sat pm .Have p-salad m-salad
            > chips etc.
            >
            > -Provide free coffee,
            >
            > -Sell pop & bottled water out of iced cooler, by honor system
            >
            > -Have donuts, rolls, milk etc for b-fast sat am. or Cook
            Saturday b-fast.

            > -Give SCB BFHFD #1 2007 tee shirts no
            pin's

            > -Friday night's attendance will give us a idea of what
            will be needed on
            > Saturday.
            >
            > -Keep all food frozen,
            unopened etc. so extra stuff can be sold.

            > The fee can cover all or most of the above. Donation will be
            encouraged.

            > Everything listed above is
            do-able

            > After scanning some other rallies,
            ones similar to this, have fees $25-$50

            > Some
            type of Saturday evening entertainment would be great. (Jim could tell

            jokes.)

            > Arrange a ride of some type for
            Saturday afternoon. Maybe a lakes area tour,
            > a Dam ride, poker run, or
            something.

            > No shower's (unless it
            rains)

            > We will pay the Spangle's, at least
            for the electricity

            > We all know that this
            first one will be a learning experience.

            > We
            will officially make it the first weekend of October annually.

            > The Club President will cover all losses.
            >

            > Questions, Comments, Concerns ??
            >

            > Some of you guy's help me out here, I didn't take notes.
            >

            > _____

            > Check out
            new

            <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=48245/ *http:/autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html;_ylc=

            X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9 TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHN lYwNtYWlsdGFncwR zbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM -> cars
            > at Yahoo! Autos.

            This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary
            and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
            whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
            error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or
            opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
            and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The
            recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the
            presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
            caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.