BMW Demo Rides

  • steve tumbleson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 4:27 PM
      This Saturday is the last Saturday of the month. so we are having demo rides. We want any club members who can, come & help out. However, it does involve riding...

      I've had several people ask about the F800S and ST. Like how smooth does it run,power, handle. etc.etc. I've never ridden one so we will have one of those ready. Probably a R1200GS, R1200R, maybe an LT,  maybe a R1200RT What else would you like to ride?  The K1200GT will be available also, which is a treat.

      Steve

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.