R1100RT Clutch Job

  • wsu00
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      Hello all!

      I'm still trying to catch up with the group at some point. I have
      been watching and hoping to make an SCBeemers event.

      In case you're interested, part of my challenge has been posted to
      the group site. I've been working on replacing my clutch friction
      plate, et al. I'm done with the pressure plates, friction plate,
      spring, replacement...now working on putting it back together.

      I will note that all parts were purchased from Woodson's. I priced
      everything up online with the cheapest sources I could find, then
      Woodson's matched the price...nice...

      If anybody wants to look at it or has questions, by all means drop me
      an e-mail.

      Looking forward to catching up with the group at some point....soon?!!

      Larry