May 14 Meeting Minutes

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      Summit City Beemers (SCB)
      Club Meeting Minutes
      Date: May 14, 2005 10:00AM
      Location: Woodson Motorsports

      The Summit City Beemers meeting commenced at 10:05AM at Woodson
      Motorsports. We had 6 members present. President Jim Spangle called
      the meeting to order.

      Meeting Attendees: Jim Spangle, Doug Randol, Chris Schubert, Mike
      Collins, Matt Denzel, Steve Tumbleson

      Upcoming Dinner Ride-Friday June 24 leaving Woodson's lot at
      6:00PM to
      Stag Bar in Rome City, IN.

      Meeting discussions included:
      · April 19th's SCB ride to the Essen Haus in Middlebury
      included 6
      participants.
      · Sturgis Michigan Mini Rally-May 6-8 included 7 SCB club
      participants.
      · Saturday May 21, Woodson Motorsports is having a major
      event/party
      at their store. Check the store's bulletin board and local media
      for
      details. Free tickets to SCB club members were provided at the May 14
      meeting.
      · Saturday May 21 is the 9th Annual Cyclefest at the Kruse Auction
      Park in Auburn.
      · Sunday June 5 is the Fort Wayne Mayor's Ride through
      downtown Fort
      Wayne.
      · Moose Lodge Poker Run on June 18 from Auburn. Check with Tom
      Cole
      at Woodsons for details.
      · The 33rd Annual BMW MOA International Rally at the Allen County
      Fairgrouds in Lima, Ohio is scheduled for July 21-July 24, 2005.
      Several SCB members are planning to attend. Club has a goal to raise
      $100 to donate at the BMW MOA International Rally. There may be
      "cops" in the dunk tank at the Woodson's Motocross event
      on May 21 to
      help raise some bucks.
      · Moose Lodge Poker Run on June 18 from Auburn. Check with Tom
      Cole
      at Woodsons for details.
      · Volunteers were solicited to help with an Electronic Newsletter.
      Any of you PC users with time to help with a newsletter we need you.

      Summit City Beemers Web Site-to access the web site go to Yahoo Groups
      and type in SCBeemers or use the following address:
      establishing this site for our members. Be sure to check out our web
      site. Look for an upcoming message to open the "chat room"
      some
      evening for members who want to participate.

      Membership Status:
      · Paid members stand now at 21. SCB Mailing List totals 30.

      Treasurer's Report: The Summit City Beemers currently have 21 paid
      members and $420.32 in our bank account. During the month Membership
      Dues totaling $26.00 were received and $33.07 was paid out for
      purchase of a SCB bulletin board which is located at Woodson's
      Motorsports .

      The next club meeting is scheduled for Saturday June 11 at 10:00AM at
      Woodson Motorsports.

      The meeting was adjourned at 10:50AM.

      Submitted by Doug Randol, Secretary/Treasurer