Holiday get together, 12/28/2006, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2006

      Title: Holiday get together

      Date: Thursday December 28, 2006
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Lonestar (Coldwater Road)
      Phone: 260-471-8338
      Notes: Please make every effort to make. We would love to see everyone there!

      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006

        Title: Holiday get together