Re: [SCBeemers] Christmas get together

  • Randol Doug
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2006
      Weeknights would be better for me. Only nights not
      available in December are the 12th and 14th.

      Doug Randol

      --- habumo <mmoran54@...> wrote:

      > It is time to get this scheduled. There have been
      > several ideas out
      > there so we need to nail down a date.
      >
      > Please post some possible days that would interest
      > you. Do people want
      > a week day or a weekend?
      >
      > Jim made a comment that we could have it in his
      > garage. If he wasn't
      > joking, we could all go over there and break in his
      > new bike for him! :)
      >
      > We could also meet at a somewhere like Fire
      > Mountain, Lonestar, etc.
      >
      > I would probably prefer a weeknight (including
      > Friday), but I could
      > also make some weekends work as well. I know it is
      > hard to plan out
      > weekends as everyone is busy with family this time
      > of year. I try not
      > to make too many commitments so I can be flexible.
      >
      > Please sound off with what works for you.
      >
      > matt

      Sponsored Link

      $420k for $1,399/mo.
      Find Out! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
    • Diederich, Roger - ACD
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 22, 2006
        All but Dec 11th works for me.

        --- habumo <mmoran54@comcast. net> wrote:

        > It is time to get this scheduled. There have been

        several ideas out
        > there so we need to nail down a date.
        >
        > Please post some possible days that would interest
        > you. Do
        people want
        > a week day or a weekend?
        >
        > Jim made a
        comment that we could have it in his
        > garage. If he wasn't

        joking, we could all go over there and break in his
        > new bike for him!
        :)

        > We could also meet at a somewhere like Fire

        Mountain, Lonestar, etc.

        > I would probably prefer a weeknight
        (including
        > Friday), but I could
        > also make some weekends work as
        well. I know it is
        > hard to plan out
        > weekends as everyone is
        busy with family this time
        > of year. I try not
        > to make too many
        commitments so I can be flexible.

        > Please sound off with what
        works for you.

        > matt

        Sponsored Link

        $420k for $1,399/mo.
        Find Out! www.LowerMyBills. com/lre

        ************************************
        This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely
        for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
        received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views
        or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
        necessarily represent those of ITT, Inc. The recipient should check
        this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts
        no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
      • habumo
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
          Let's talk about this on the 9th. I know it cuts down on options, but
          I hope we can get a good turn out for breakfast on the 9th. Please try
          to make it to Sara's if you can. They have a great breakfast!