Re: Christmas get together

  • Mike & Dolly Collins
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2006
      Anytime is good for us.

      Mike & Dolly

      --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, "habumo" <mmoran54@...> wrote:

      > It is time to get this scheduled. There have been several ideas
      out
      > there so we need to nail down a date.
      >
      > Please post some possible days that would interest you. Do people
      want
      > a week day or a weekend?
      >
      > Jim made a comment that we could have it in his garage. If he
      wasn't
      > joking, we could all go over there and break in his new bike for
      him! :)

      > We could also meet at a somewhere like Fire Mountain, Lonestar, etc.
      >
      > I would probably prefer a weeknight (including Friday), but I could
      > also make some weekends work as well. I know it is hard to plan
      out
      > weekends as everyone is busy with family this time of year. I try
      not
      > to make too many commitments so I can be flexible.
      >
      > Please sound off with what works for you.
      >
      > matt

    • Randol Doug
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2006
        Weeknights would be better for me. Only nights not
        available in December are the 12th and 14th.

        Doug Randol

        --- habumo <mmoran54@...> wrote:

        > It is time to get this scheduled. There have been
        > several ideas out
        > there so we need to nail down a date.
        >
        > Please post some possible days that would interest
        > you. Do people want
        > a week day or a weekend?
        >
        > Jim made a comment that we could have it in his
        > garage. If he wasn't
        > joking, we could all go over there and break in his
        > new bike for him! :)
        >
        > We could also meet at a somewhere like Fire
        > Mountain, Lonestar, etc.
        >
        > I would probably prefer a weeknight (including
        > Friday), but I could
        > also make some weekends work as well. I know it is
        > hard to plan out
        > weekends as everyone is busy with family this time
        > of year. I try not
        > to make too many commitments so I can be flexible.
        >
        > Please sound off with what works for you.
        >
        > matt

        Sponsored Link

        $420k for $1,399/mo.
        Find Out! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
      • Diederich, Roger - ACD
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 22, 2006
          All but Dec 11th works for me.

          --- habumo <mmoran54@comcast. net> wrote:

          > It is time to get this scheduled. There have been

          several ideas out
          > there so we need to nail down a date.
          >
          > Please post some possible days that would interest
          > you. Do
          people want
          > a week day or a weekend?
          >
          > Jim made a
          comment that we could have it in his
          > garage. If he wasn't

          joking, we could all go over there and break in his
          > new bike for him!
          :)

          > We could also meet at a somewhere like Fire

          Mountain, Lonestar, etc.

          > I would probably prefer a weeknight
          (including
          > Friday), but I could
          > also make some weekends work as
          well. I know it is
          > hard to plan out
          > weekends as everyone is
          busy with family this time
          > of year. I try not
          > to make too many
          commitments so I can be flexible.

          > Please sound off with what
          works for you.

          > matt

          Sponsored Link

          $420k for $1,399/mo.
          Find Out! www.LowerMyBills. com/lre

          ************************************
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely
          for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
          received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views
          or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
          necessarily represent those of ITT, Inc. The recipient should check
          this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts
          no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
        • habumo
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
            Let's talk about this on the 9th. I know it cuts down on options, but
            I hope we can get a good turn out for breakfast on the 9th. Please try
            to make it to Sara's if you can. They have a great breakfast!